Mommy's Photoshoot

Summary: A photoshoot turned into a sexual encounter with the mother.

Note: All characters are above 18 years old.

#Mommy’s Photoshoot

I was sitting on the couch, watching TV, when my son came in the front door.

"Hey, Freddy, aren't you supposed to be out late tonight working on your photo shoot?

"Yeah." he answered, without even looking at me. I could read his disappointment all over his face.

"What happened, Honey?" I patted the couch, inviting him to sit next to me.

"Nothing." He walked over to me and sat down.

"Oh Honey, tell me what it is?"

"At the last moment my model ditched me, and the photo shoot didn't happen. Without those photos, I’m done. This was my big chance, and now... it’s over."

I knew exactly how much this meant to him. If he could pull together a good portfolio by tomorrow, he would have a good chance of getting a job at a prestigious magazine. I also knew it was a pretty explicit photo shoot where models wore incredibly revealing outfits and sometimes nothing at all. But I couldn't stand to see my son's sad face. So, I hesitantly offered, "Freddy, I can... I mean, um, I can be your model."

"Leave it alone, Mom."

"What? Well of course, I know I'm not as young and beautiful as your models, but I did a lot of modeling during my college days."

"Oh Mom, you're the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my entire life."

"Aww! Honey, thanks..."

"But you can't."

"And why not?"

"This is a different photo shoot than college modeling. The poses... well they’re erotic, personal. You don’t want to wear those sorts of clothes in front of your son." He stood up and started walking toward his bedroom.

I knew exactly what he was talking about, but I couldn't see my son missing his big chance. So, I quickly stood up, held his arm to stop him and said, "Wait, Honey, I know how important this is for you, so just let me help."

"Please Mom, you don't even know what you’re saying."

"I know what I'm saying. Show me the clothes."

He dropped the bag on the floor and said, "Really?"

Picking up the bag, I brushed his shoulder and said, "Your mother will do anything to help you, Son."

My son had no answer, so I went into my bedroom, put the bag on my bed and started undressing. I was wearing a robe which I quickly unfastened, and it cascaded down to the floor. Next, I gathered all my hair and brought it forward and reached behind me to untie my knitted bra.

As I was undoing my bra, I realized I had forgotten to close the door, and from my woman’s instinct I could sense my son was watching me.


I felt very uncomfortable, but I decided that he was going to see me in various stages of undress during the shoot, so it didn’t really matter. I decided to get it over with as soon as possible and I let my bra fall. Then, reaching for my waist band I pulled my panties all the way down in one swift motion. No shred of fabric was left on my body as I took out the first pouch from the bag.

Inside the pouch, I found a lacey bra, bikini style, which had a halter-style neck with thin straps for going around my neck and waist. It looked like it would barely hold my 36D size breasts. There was also a thin Dori G-string which would barely cover my pussy, and a pair of long, sheer, black, completely see-through pants.

I had done some modeling during my college days, but that was all in traditional dress. Unsure how I would feel standing in front of my son wearing such revealing clothes, I put on everything on anyway. When I was done, I thought about putting on some makeup as well, but I wanted my son's opinion about what sort of look he wanted for the photo shoot.

As I was about to turn, I was startled to see my son standing right behind me with a camera and some lenses in his hand. I instinctively covered my top and bottom with my hands as this was the first time I was standing right in front of my son wearing such things. In fact, besides my husband, he was the only other person to see me in that kind of revealing dress.

My son checked me out from top to bottom as I stood there uncomfortably. I was not sure how to react and couldn't make eye contact with him properly. Shame and guilt were all over my face. Realizing that, Freddy asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I wasn’t sure I would say “yes,” standing right in front of my son, almost naked. But I had no option either. I had to support my son. So I tried to act casual and answered, "Let’s do this."

He took a deep breath and said, "Okay, Mom, just be yourself."

I nervously nodded my head, not sure how I would start, but then he started instructing me on where my hands, legs, face and all my body parts would be, and started taking pictures. With each flash hitting my body, I felt like the whole world was seeing my nakedness.

He took at least 30 photos of me from various angles, a few of them standing up with one arm wrapped around my waist, a few of them brushing my neck. In some of them my fingers were gently rubbing my collarbone to let my son capture the curve of my throat.

In some pictures, I was sitting on a chair, facing backwards. My breasts were pressing against it when he took pictures from the side, capturing me using my long hair as a veil.

Then he took some photos with me half standing, holding the chair seductively and arching my ass, showcasing every contour of my body through the see-though bottom I was wearing. Finally, I sat straight, arched my back with my legs wide open, holding my thighs.

After some more clicks he stopped and started browsing all my photos. I sat there with my legs open. I realized looking at his face that each photo was making my son hornier, and a little boner was started to make a tent in his pants. I also realized that all the movements I had been making had made my G-string creep to one side, and that my pussy lips were peeking through.

He found a photo and said, "Look at this photo, Mom."

He showed me his screen, and I was stunned to see my own picture. I was standing upright, one leg on the chair and my hands above my head holding my hair. My back was fully exposed from the shoulders to the lower back and the natural line of my back was clearly visible. The string of my G-string was stuck between my ass cheeks and clearly visible through the sheer material that barely covered my ass and legs.


My husband had taken my pictures of me naked several times, but only to embarrass me and give me a hard time, and he always deleted them. But when I looked at my son, he was intensely staring at my half naked picture, admiring it.

I couldn’t see my face in any of the pictures, and as I admired it with my son, I suddenly didn’t see my shy and uncomfortable self anymore. I saw a model, a professional who was completely comfortable with her own body, uninhibited and unashamed to be seen in revealing clothing by anyone who cared to look. Suddenly there were no insecurities, no limitations in our mother-son relationship in the photo shoot.

Browsing some more photos, he suggested, "Let's try with the next costume."

Still looking at his eyes, I nodded my head, ready to wear anything he had for me. He walked to the bed and took out another pouch. I saw something red in his hand when he announced, "You don't need to change your bra, just slip the pants off and put on these panties over that G-string."

I nodded yet again, quickly pulled down the see through pants as my son handed me a pair of panties styled more like I usually wear. I took it from his hand and slipped it on. It was clearly too small for my 38-size waist but I squeezed myself into it.

All of a sudden, when I was adjusting my G-string inside my panties, my son undid my bra strap around my neck, totally unannounced. Quickly cupping my breasts I chuckled and asked, "What are you doing?"

"It's not looking good, let me fix that for you." I felt his hand touching my bare back. It sent a shiver down my spine and I closed my eyes at the sensation. Whenever my husband does that from behind, I usually pull his hands in front and wrap them around my body, but it was my son who was touching me right then, so I tried to stay still without reacting.

Freddy tied the string back around my neck, but he didn't stop there. He pulled the lower strings as well. I knew that the thin, small cups weren't capable of holding my huge jugs properly. But my son clearly was an expert and knew how to handle a situation like that. He gathered the strings and pulled them tight, then tied them behind my back again. Even though my breasts were visible all around the edges of the bra, at least they weren’t falling out anymore. He was right, the effect was a lot better.

An unwanted moan escaped from my mouth. Freddy paused for a moment, which made me more embarrassed. Trying to get out of the situation, I whispered, "Ready?"

"Get up on the bed," he said, suddenly shifting into a firm professional tone.

I obeyed, getting up on the bed and crawling on all fours with some wiggles, giving my son a perfect view of my ass. As I reached the middle and looked back, my son said in a demanding tone, "On your knees!"

His tone instantly made my pussy tingle, and I closed my legs and sat back up, resting my ass on my heels. He demanded again, "Hands on your head."

I obeyed, raising my arms on my head, recalling the photo he showed me a few minutes back. My son started taking pictures, but after a few clicks, he sighed, saying, "Something’s missing."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Not looking seductive!"

I gathered my hair, coiffed it around my head and held it. "Now?"

"No, wait a minute." He climbed on the bed, coming close to me, reached for my waistband and pulled my panties down, revealing almost half my ass. "Wow. Hold that position."

I looked back and gasped, "What!" but he had already clicked some photos.


The panties were revealing my Venus line, all the curves and most importantly the crack of my ass. Before I could respond with anything, he announced, "Wait a second."

He placed the camera on the bed and ran out, then came back in seconds. He said excitedly, "Leave your hair and put these on."

I looked down. It was a pair of handcuffs. "Where did you get these?" I asked.

"From my room," he answered.

It was surprising that my son had handcuffs, and even more surprising that he wanted me to wear them. However, at this point I had no intention of disagreeing with whatever my son asked for. So, I cuffed one hand and, not sure how he wanted me to look, asked "H-how do you want it?"

"Behind your back."

I put my hands behind my back and he cuffed my other hand. I felt vulnerable and my body started to shake. As I stayed on my knees, my pussy moistened even more. Freddy brushed my hair and announced, "Your hair would look good down in a more natural style."

Soft moans came out of my mouth as he did this. Suddenly, completely unannounced, he brushed his hands on my bare ass to squeeze my panties and pushed my ass up a little, revealing more of my skin.

The touch was extremely close to my pussy, which was already oozing and soaking wet. This time, it didn't feel weird at all, in fact I liked his touch on my naked ass. I even wanted him to touch me more. I recalled being handcuffed and riding my husband's dick on our honeymoon night when we tried BDSM for the first time.

I moved up, tried to maintain my posture for my son, and he clicked his camera.


Even though I wasn't looking back, I could sense my son blushing. In my mind, I could feel his touch on my bare ass. I started to feel horny. I wanted to get touched on my pussy, be played with, and much more, but the person who was present in the room was not my husband, he was my son, and I was only his model, not his sexual partner.

He clicked some more photos, then uncuffed me, but I waited on my knees submissively for my son's next instruction. Soon he said, "Let's try one more outfit and we’ll be done."

I nodded in agreement when he handed me a pouch. I felt a little disappointed, I wanted more, but then it wasn't over yet.

I opened the pouch. It had a white negligee and a greenish G-string, exactly the same as before, but it had no bra this time.

I climbed down from the bed and stood in front of my dressing table to change the costume. Since my son had already seen me naked except for few thin see-through fabrics on my body, I decided to change right there.

As I took off my panties, which were barely hanging on my ass, Freddy went to the window and pulled the curtains to adjust the light lower.

I took my G-string off, leaving my bottom half completely naked in front of my son. The shyness inside me was suddenly gone and I took more time to take it off. I wanted him to see me naked more than anything else.

Slowly and steadily, I put on the greenish color G-string and even more delicately put on the negligee while looking in the mirror. As I was about to pull the negligee all the way up to my breasts, suddenly my son said, "Hold it for a second, Mom."

I froze as he walked close to me and untied the bra, which was barely holding my heavy breasts. It smoothly dropped to the floor. His hands lingered a bit longer than necessary at my back, and I could feel him longing to reach around me and cup my breasts, which were now hanging in plain sight. I maintained my position and held the shoulder straps wide apart in my hands. I playfully asked in a submissive tone, "Like this?"


Immediately he picked up his camera and captured some pictures from the back. Then he walked in front of me. I wasn't wearing my bra, nor did I have anything to cover my bare breasts. Only my hair was keeping my breasts from being totally bare as my son stared at them. I could see the boner in his pants getting harder as he looked at me.

Even though my heart was racing like a bullet train, I tried to stay calm on the outside and kept looking at the mirror. It provided me some sort of confidence and more courage to stand right in front of my son without even moving an inch away.

The light of the flash hit my eyes as Freedy took some quick photos. Though his eyes were hiding behind the lenses, I could tell he couldn't take his eyes off my naked breasts.

I patiently maintained the position until he asked, "Can we take some photos like this in the kitchen?"

When he removed the camera, I made eye contact with him. I had no words to explain what I was feeling. In my mind, I was ready to do whatever he wanted at that moment.

He explained, "The lighting would be more seductive in the kitchen." Without a further ado, he started walking and I followed him to the kitchen. No further instructions were needed. Once inside, he took some photos in the entrance, then walked around behind my back. Finally, he said, "Why don't you take off that negligee?"

Without wasting a second, I pulled my negligee down past my waist to my legs, revealing every part of my body. The G-string was barely covering my clit portion as I leaned forward and held one of the cupboards for support. To add some more boldness, I pulled the string of my panties down at the back, revealing the crack of my ass.


My son took a few photos and added, "One last set in the bathroom."

The bathroom was attached to the kitchen, so it didn't take me a second to walk inside. As I stepped in, Freddy handed me a white piece of fabric to wrap around me and turned on the shower at slow speed.

The water cascaded down all over my body and the thin, transparent fabric got stuck to my body, revealing my nakedness more, exposing every bit of my skin, from top to bottom, from hair to toes.

On top of that, the slowly running cold water was teasing, and as it touched my skin, it made me feel someone was touching and rubbing my naked body with a bare hand. My nipples were starting to get hard, poking out of the fabric, and my breasts were swealing up. I wanted to drop on my knees and beg my son to let me suck his dick. But I somehow resisted and closed my eyes.

To make things worse, Freddy walked close, raised my arms and placed them near my chest, moved the fabric aside from both sides to reveal my skin and at the same time pushed me to the wall.

"Umm!" I moaned loudly as I leaned my head on the wall and looked at my son intensely.


My son backed up and clicked some more photos. I waited helplessly, teased, dying to be touched. That was too much for me, and I couldn't stop myself anymore. "Honey, I want..." I nervously hesitated, then blurted out, "I want you to make love to me."

He just stood there for several seconds, clearly not understanding what I said, and asked, "What?"

I nervously looked at him and asked again, "I want you to make love to me."

He placed his camera far away from the water and waked over to me. I couldn't resist any more and jumped on him and started kissing his lips. My whole wet body was wrapped around him as we both kissed each other’s lips.

A few seconds later, his hand expertly moved down, as his tongue moved beside my tongue. I responded by sucking his tongue while his hand was firmly touching my ass.

"Ohh!" I moaned and we broke the kiss. He moved down, kissing my neck, shoulder and upper chest. I grasped his hair with one hand and started running my other hand on his back, when he suddenly said, "You know Mom, I don't make love, I just fuck."

I blushed, but his words didn't surprise me as I kept rubbing his hair and back and said, "Then fuck me, Son."

Breaking the kiss, he looked at me in the eyes and asked back, making me more embarrassed, "You really want me to fuck you, Mother?"

"Y-yes," I whispered as his one hand tried to grasp my breast while his other hand moved down between my legs at a snail’s pace, teasing me. He demanded, "Say it, Mom."

"Oh!" I moaned as his fingers touched my clit, while his other hand was barely able to grip my large breast. He barked, "Say it, damn it."

"I-I want you to fuck me." I blurted out, not sure how it came out of my mouth.

Still holding my breast, Freddy shoved a couple of fingers from his other hand inside my pussy. I knew exactly what he wanted, and I repeated, "I want you to fuck me, Son."

Instantly, he grabbed my throat and pulled me roughly, then turning me around, pushed my face against the wall.

"Ahh!" I moaned at his sudden roughness, although, after 22 years of marriage, I was used to this sort of roughness every single night, and I loved it. I placed both my hands on the wall for support while my son demanded, "Beg for it, bitch!"

Hearing the word “bitch” from my son turned me on and I wanted to submit my whole body to my son. I begged, trying to be as dirty as possible, "Oh, Son, please fuck me, use your mother like a dirty little slut!"

Still holding my neck, my son got right into the dirty talk and dominant role. "Stretch your ass, whore,"

Getting pressed against the wall, I moved my hands down to hold each cheek aside, and in no time, I felt his huge dick pressed against my pussy walls. He yelled, "Oh fuck, Mom, you’re so fucking tight."

"Oh my, Son, tear that cunt apart, make it a cave so that you can land your rocket inside."

Without saying anything, he started drilling my cunt. Each of his thrusts bottomed out inside my cunt and ended up hitting my cervix. I whimpered in pain as I stood in the shower helplessly, stretching my ass for my son, while his balls were hitting my ass and making me yell, "Don't stop, please don't stop,"

All the moments of teasing and touching had already made my pussy wet, and after some rough fucking, I felt my orgasm rising into eruption and I warned, "Don't stop, Son, your mother is so-o-o close to cum-m-m-ing."

"Cum for me, cum from your son's dick inside your filthy cunt."

The dirty words and the roughness were enough for me. My orgasm hit, and I screamed in ecstasy, "Fuuuuuuck, you mother fucker, your slut is cumming!"

Freddy immediately stopped and turned me around, without giving me a second to recover from my wild orgasm, and pushed my shoulder down. Instantly I dropped on my knees. For the first time since he had grown up, I was seeing my son's huge nine-inch dick, but before I could react, he yanked my hair and shoved almost six inches of dick inside my mouth.

I held his thighs for support as my son started fucking my face, and within a few seconds he filled my mouth with his warm seed. I tried to swallow each and every drop of my son's white goo. Then he pulled his pants up, picked up his camera and left the washroom, leaving me on my knees, just like a used, paid slut.

I ran my hands on my sore pussy, scooped whatever cum was left and putting my finger in my mouth, thought, "What just happened?"

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts